Новости Международного общества фармакоэпидемиологии (ISPE): 2022 ICPE
ISPE is excited to announce a call for late breaking abstracts for ICPE 2022.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59pm EDT, May 31, 2022.
- A late-breaking abstract should contain exciting or new information that was not yet known or fully available by the original abstract submission deadline of February 27. The Scientific Program Committee will be scoring submissions on this basis, and you must be able to articulate a compelling reason for your abstract to qualify as late-breaking abstract.
- The late-breaking abstract deadline is not an extension of the abstract submission deadline. Additionally, you cannot resubmit an abstract – whether or not accepted – already submitted for the conference, for any reason.
- Acceptance/Decline notifications will be issued to the presenting author by June 30.
- Only one late-breaking submission is permitted per person. The same abstract cannot be submitted by different people.
- Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster presentations.
- As with other submissions, late-breaking abstracts accepted for ICPE will be presented on the conference website and app, however, due to the late timing we cannot guarantee publication in the journal together with the rest of the conference abstracts.
- If accepted, the presenting author is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The data in the abstract must not be published prior to the meeting.